Here's a look at the 28th and 12/2 off the accuweather gfs site. Its only one run, but its the first with real definitive snow. I had guessed the week before Thanksgiving as the first real snow (we already had some in October), but I was off by a couple of days if this holds. It does not look possible to have a white Thanksgiving right now.
Provide a summary of the model runs for storms which may affect Fairfield County. Not a forecast, but summary of trends, positions and precip type/amount
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
First real snows on GFS
Here's a look at the 28th and 12/2 off the accuweather gfs site. Its only one run, but its the first with real definitive snow. I had guessed the week before Thanksgiving as the first real snow (we already had some in October), but I was off by a couple of days if this holds. It does not look possible to have a white Thanksgiving right now.
-
Without any real cold air around, this one looks to be mostly rain for CT. The models are not in alignment: GFS - furthest south with low ov...
-
11/27 update - happy thanksgiving. GFS has gone from major noreaster, to huge cutter to lakes and now has a minor clipper system sinking do...
-
0z above with explosive development 12 z below prior to explosive development While the October snow was certainly impressive and rare, a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment